Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you promotional emails and take steps to prevent frauds
At raisegk.com we follow some basic policies for maintaining log files and they keep visitor information. The information collected by log files includes
- Internet protocol addresses and browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP), and
- The number of clicks generated.
Like any other website, raisegk.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages accessed or visited. The information is used to better the experience of customers and provided a tailormade web page content for our visitors.
Third-Party Privacy Policies